Compound Foam Moldings Manufacture
Molded parts made of composite foam are used as custom packaging or as upholstered parts in the furniture industry.
You provide the idea, we help with the realization.
DIM FOAM compound foam molded parts can be realized in any shape and also in combination with e.g. foamed-in wood and metal inserts and can also be delivered at short notice as well as piece-precise.
The consistently high quality with always the same dimensions and the Just-In-Time delivery contribute to the permanent reduction of your total costs.
- Transport and packaging protection: precisely fitting and securely packaged
- Furniture industry: armrests with foamed-in wood or metal inserts
- Ear cheeks for high-back chairs
- Headrests, seat and backrests
- Backrests with and without hard fiber inlay
- Permanently preformed armrests for gluing on
- Gymnastic equipment
- Motorcycle seats
Sustainably produced from unused PUR foam offcuts!
Our compound foams consist of a high proportion of recycled foam flakes. The bonding process under compression creates a new material with an independent property profile. It is characterized by extremely high strength, good shock absorption and good damping properties.
We manufacture both small and large series, one-offs or even prototypes and samples.
Simply request a no-obligation quote from our expert consultants.