Cellulose wadding, tissue DIM Eco
We process individually according to your needs and wishes highly bleached and unbleached cellulose wadding.
- 2 to 36-fold number of layers
- Absorption capacity from 400 to 5000 ml/m2
- Roll width from 60 to 1.200 mm
- Roll diameter max. 1.200 mm
- Blanks max. 1.005 x 4.500 mm
- Grammage 36 g/m2 - 648 g/m2
Examples of use:
- Absorbent and cushioning inserts for food and pharmaceutical industries
- Surface protection/scratch protection for furniture, upholstery and metal industry
- Environmentally friendly packaging
- Pallet pads -slip resistant, absorbent & cushioning
- Dental napkins or patient napkins
- Cleaning cloths and cleaning rolls
- Punched parts
- Hoof nail
- PE film
Products from cellulose wadding, tissue:
Cutted absorbent pads DIM Eco®
With DIM Eco® absorbent pads with a pure tissue core, laminated with food-safe film, you are on the safe side.
Surface protection made of cellulose wadding: Protect surfaces and objects from liquids, scratches and impacts. Optimal surface protection for sensitive metal fittings, precision turned parts, painted machine and vehicle parts.
Dental napkins or patient napkins for use as a hanging napkin for patients in the dental office, or in the care area.
Absorbent cleaning & wipes, extra wet-strength and easy to recycle.
Coffin equipment - coffin liners
With different embossings, designs, grammages and laminations with e.g. organic foil or crepe.