absorbent pads DIM Premium®
Closed absorbent pads (no open edges)
for packaging of food products - meat, poultry, fish, fruits in
- Plastic trays
- MAP trays/MAP trays
- In the self-service area
Our patented closed absorbent pads DIM Premium®:
- With the highest hygienic standard
- Absorbent cores made of tested Airlaid
- All-round, food-grade film with only one welded seam
- Liquid absorption through perforation of the film
- Liquids remain safely enclosed
- High liquid absorption due to patented process
- Large active absorption areas (no seam protrusions in the side edges)
- Reliable detection of transverse seams - important for automated roll processing
- High knife life due to pure film cut - no dust formation
- Approved and certified for use in the food industry
- 85 x 145 mm
- 105 x 145 mm
- 30 – 50 ml/Pad
- Other suction capacities on request
- Other colors on request
DIM Premium® absorbent pads for safe, hygienic and attractive packaging.
The core of our patented absorbent pads is made of airlaid and is wrapped in a food-grade perforated film and secured longitudinally with only one weld.
The liquid absorbed via the perforated film is thus securely enclosed.
The meat pads, fish pads and fruit pads are tested for use in the food industry.
Absorbent pads are used to absorb and securely bind liquids from foods such as meat, poultry, fish, fruit or salad. This serves not only an attractive presentation but in particular increased hygiene and thus a longer shelf life of the product to be packaged.
|Product||Format mm||Absorbency ml/pad (+/- 15 %)||Color|
|DIM Premium® S 301 G||85 x 145 mm||30 ml/Pad||white, beige/cardboard color, black|
|DIM Premium® S 401 G||85 x 145 mm||40 ml/Pad||white, beige/cardboard color, black|
|DIM Premium® S 401 G||105 x 145 mm||40 ml/Pad||white, black|
We will be happy to advise you and provide you with a non-binding offer.
Contact us right away and request a free standard sample.