We cover a very wide range of processing options in foam processing, from slitting, cutting to size and waterjet cutting, punching, laminating, shape and contour cutting to CNC milling. In the field of cellulose wadding processing, we also have a very high processing depth.
State-of-the-art technologies are used in our processing and finishing options, with the focus on quality, hygiene, precision work and delivery reliability.
Polyurethane foam waste is shredded and processed into a new material - composite foam - in our company using a special binding process.
- Splitting (Horizontal & Vertical)
- Water jet cutting
- Cutting (horizontal and vertical)
- Contour cutting
- Shape cutting
- Compression cutting
- Laminating with self-adhesive foils, velvet, flock fabrics, etc.
- Profile cutting (e.g. nap foam, pyramid foam)
- Roll material
- Laminating with PE film, organic film, baking powder, parchment, etc.
- Welding (or hot stamping)
- Wrapping (with or without core)