PE Foam / Polyethylene Foam DIM Lam - Velvelin®
Polyethylene foam also called PE foam is excellent for the production of constructive packaging pads for protection against impacts.
PE foam is a closed cell foam with excellent properties such as
- Very low density
- Particularly resistant to moisture
- Excellent resistance to weathering and aging
- Very good damping properties
- Good sound and heat insulation
- Very good resistance to commercially available acids, alkalis and other chemicals
With us you can get polyethylene foam laminated or extruded.
PE foam can also be made antistatic, electrically conductive and flame retardant. PE foam is excellent for durable cushioning and protection against shock loads, especially in packaging applications. With an antistatic finish (dyed pink), it is used as packaging for electrostatic-sensitive equipment.
- PE foam packaging, e.g. structural packaging, padding inserts, packaging inserts in cartons, wooden boxes and containers, etc.
- Technical packaging
- Medical application
- Electrical packaging
- Electronic packaging
- Intermediate layers
- Edge protection
- Toothed strips for load carriers
- Cosmetic system packaging
- Pharmaceutical system packaging
- Sound insulation
- Case inserts
- Yoga Rollers & Pilates Rollers
- Contour cuts
- Stamped parts
- Construction parts
- Antistatic versions
- Electrically conductive versions
- Self-adhesive versions
|Product||Bulk density (kg / m³) DIN 53420||Upset hardness (kPa) ISO 3386-1||Colors|
|DIM Lam 25||25||60||white|
|DIM Lam 30||30||69||white, anthracite|
|DIM Lam 30 AS||35||69||pink (antistatic)|
|DIM Lam 65||65||98||white|
|Product||Bulk density (kg / m³) DIN 53420||Upset hardness (kPa) ASTM D 3575 at 50% deformation||Colors|
|Velvelin® VF 220||35||110||white, anthracite|
|Velvelin® VF 400||65||170||white|
|Velvelin® VF 700||105||340||white|
|Velvelin® VF 900||145||450||white|
We will be happy to advise you and provide you with a non-binding offer.
Contact us right away and request a free standard sample.en.